[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Sarah Seven - Dreamy Dresses

I posted before on Sarah Seven dress designs, and today, I had to re-post another one, because she seems that she has expanded her dress line and has a new, refreshed website vs. her Etsy page.

Once again, I can't help but say I love her dresses! They are so dreamy and flowing and the draping technique is outstanding. Truly perfect for a casual outdoor wedding, or on a beach somewhere. She can custom design a dress of hers to fit your, bust, waist and hips. A true designer dress made especially for you. Click here to view her full website and line of dresses.




{Images are from SarahSeven.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment