[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Featured Photography: A Nice Pair of Shoes

Girls love shoes and you gotta have nice pair of heels photographed for the day of your wedding! This week's eye candy is a variety of photographers showcasing a pair of shoes. Typically the fun, colorful heels reflect the bride's wedding color palette. A pop of contrast against her beautiful wedding dress. I almost bought yellow shoes for my wedding day, but opted for a rustic soft gold to match my vintage jewelry, and I went with a kitty heel. I can't handle a 3" heel all day long. :)

Have a good weekend all!




Marcin Harlafrom my wedding

Tanja Lippertcan't forget the boys, too

No comments:

Post a Comment