[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Featured Photography: Amelia Lyon

This week's photography eye candy belongs to a Cali girl, Amelia Lyon. She is a wedding, lifestyle, portraiture and music photographer. Her range of work is fresh and fun. On this post, I focused in on her black and white shots since I think they are very strong, and my eyes keep going back to them, because they are just classy. Don't get me wrong, her work in color is great too! To see her full range of work, visit her site and her blog. Enjoy and have a good weekend in the warm temps!






{Images are from AmeliaLyon.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment