[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Perfect Clutches for Perfect Gifts

I love a good, fun clutch with a bold print. It finishes a clothing ensemble like a piece of jewelry. And I think giving someone a clutch as a gift never gets old. A girl can never have enough handbags. :)


That's why I am sharing with you some of the cutest handmade clutches ever made that would be perfect for your bridal party as gifts, or just to add to your own purse collection. The quality is top notch, the wire framing is strong and classic, and the designs are truly polished and wonderful. And the designer can do custom orders to fit your wedding color palette needs – pick a pattern, selection of a color for the interior lining, and a choice in wire frame (silver, brass or gold).

All these clutches that you see are from Red Ruby Rose on Etsy.com. I have firsthand experience with Rowena, the designer, since I ordered a few custom clutches from her for my wedding. She is sweet and very willing to work with what you are trying to achieve for your special day. She offers quantity discounts for your wedding party and her collection of styles is massive. It has certainly changed since I bought from her a little less than a year ago. Check out her Peacock collection of clutches. They are just gorgeous and to die for.





{Images are from RedRubyRose's Shop on Etsy.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment