[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Welcome to "Design With Chon"

This is the start of my second blog, and I am excited to contribute to this blog specifically since I do not have the distraction of my wedding anymore. In my last blog, Chon's Wedding Journal, my posts dramatically dwindled as the wedding date approached. However this time around, I have more time to start a new chapter in my life dedicated to inspiring all you readers with good design for your wedding & home.

One thing that I realized after planning and decorating every detail of my wedding, I enjoyed every minute of it up to the very end! Even looking back, I still reminisce on ways of adding to the decor and theme of my wedding. The ideas just don't stop, and that's why I would love helping others in figuring out there big day. I received so many compliments from my wedding guests, my wedding photographer, and the staff of Hotel Baker that I believe I have the ability to plan and pull together a cohesive look for any wedding.

Not only do weddings pique my interests, interior design is my other forte. Color palettes and themes don't just stop at weddings, they carry over into home decor too. I have an artful eye for good design for the home – from the color on your wall to the way your books are organized on your shelf. I constantly find unique pieces for my home, and I would love to share my finds with you for yours.

Ideally one day, I would love to be a full-time "design & decor consultant" for weddings & home. So let me be your personal shopper, organizer, or designer whether it is for a wedding or your home. Please feel free to contact me anytime for some simple advice, or for a physical hand in the actual process.

No comments:

Post a Comment