[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Something Pretty for your Neck

Look at these natural stone necklaces – they are just stunning! It's all from Stone & Honey. I especially have a crush on the Blue Agate necklace in gold below. But I can certainly live with the second one; the translucent layered Amethyst slice. The layers within each piece are soooo beautiful. I have to get one!

{Images from ©2009 Stone & Honey}

No comments:

Post a Comment