[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Graphic Cocktail Dresses

I was talking with a friend over the weekend and we were just saying how much we love Anthropologie's dresses. Here are some of my fun, flirty picks. I love the graphic bold prints, but it's also nice to have a simple understated dress, too, depending on your mood.

Wear one of these dresses to your wedding shower, and you'll be sure to be the center of attention.


{Images from Anthropologie.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment