[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Inspiration Board #2: Emerald Green, White and Grey

I had an itch for a summer, emerald green color palette after I saw the Carolina Herrera's white gown called "Constance". The dramatic, wavy ruffles on the dress reminded me of the Peony's chunky white petals (on the second board, lower-right corner). Then I saw the dark green stem against the white Peony and came up with the perfect color combo – green, white and a soft grey. It's a nice combination for a spring wedding – fresh, crisp and clean.

I always love a nice, tailored grey suit with a nice tie, like the one above in green for the groom and his groomsmen. And for the reception table decor, only use fresh live plants like green grass, moss, herbs and even live plant terrariums.

You can easily create your own centerpieces too, similar to VivaTerra's decorative plant gardens. I want them all even for my house. :)

{Above image from VivaTerra.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment