[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Featured Wedding: Ronak & Prexa (Part III)

And this is the last of the Ronak & Prexa posts. It's their lovely reception in fabulous, deep hues of pink and purple. I apologize for the lack of photos of the bride and groom. I forgot my camera, and I had to borrow these pics from Hemal's cousin, Biraju.

Look, it's one of our very first photos as a married couple, Mr. and Mrs. Hemal Patel.

(The cousins group shot. Left to right: Hemal, Biraju, Nirmal and Serju)

And let's not forget the special dance performed by Megha, Sandip and friends. It was certainly a festive and fun night.

(The wives. Left picture: Nisha, Pooja and I. Father daughter dance. Right picture: Prexa, and her dad, Jayendra)

Last, but not least, the newlyweds enjoying their first dance to Brian McKnight's "Back at one". Congratulations to you both. Your wedding was gorgeous and so are you guys! Enjoy the married life. I think it's bliss. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment