[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Monday, July 27, 2009

The Lights Do Make a Difference

I am starting to do some research for a home decor makeover for a friend, and I am on the hunt for some cool lighting fixtures. The ones featured below are from a variety of sources: Restoration Hardware, Moura Starr and Elk lights.

They are seeking a contemporary sophisticated mood for their place, and I think all of these fall into that category. It all depends on personal taste at this point. I am really digging the textural pendant lamp featured on the 1st board in the top left.

Looking at these fixture makes me want to redo my home! At least I can have fun decorating other people's homes. I can't wait to see what the final product will be for their dining area... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment