[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Friday, July 31, 2009

An Obsession of Mine – Jewelry

If you guys haven't noticed yet, but I do have an obsession for jewelry. If I had all the money in the world, I think I would have an enormous jewelry collection. And you may have noticed, I post quite a few things from Anthropologie – another obsession. :)

Anthropologie has an exceptional selection of jewelry. When ever I am on their site, I always go to the necklace and earring category. With their accessories, you only need to wear one item, and it makes a grand statement. The chunky necklace, or the oversized earrings with a simple white t-shirt and blue jeans, I think is just classy and not over the top. JCrew is notorious for that style as seen above; casual attire and fun jewelry.


{Images from Anthropologie.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment