[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Featured Photography: Fancy Ring Shots

The end of the week is here...yay! I need the weekend. It's just too bad it's also filled with events. Well, it's Friday, and it's time for some eye candy, and these ones are pretty sweet. For the day of your wedding, make sure to get some fancy ring shots from your photographer. You can get pretty creative with the ring set-ups. Here are a few pics by a variety of photographers to inspire your shots. Be sure to embrace elements that are surrounding your wedding to make it yours.






2 comments:

  1. Hi Chon, You have a beautiful blog. Thank you for using one of my photos for this post. Great honor you selected my ring shot. =). Hey, I am going to be in Chicago, IL during the week of April 10-15. do you do wedding planning? Maybe we can meet up and have coffee? Please let me know....this will be my 2nd time in Chicago. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris.

    Thank you for your gracious comments. Your work is wonderful. I consider my service more of a design consultant to event design/planning. I think anybody can do wedding planning in terms of setting appointments and pulling an event together, but can they visually make it look good down to the very last details. So yes, I do event design. :) I am slowly developing that branch of my business. The wedding design world is fun, exciting and creative. My background is in art direction, graphic design and advertising. I think I read on your profile you were also in the ad world. I am writing way too much on here. There is a possibility we may be able to meet in April. Contact me at least a week prior at my designwithchon{at}gmail.com account.

    ReplyDelete