[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Anthropologie Inspired by India

Time to get back into it...blogging. And one way to get me rolling again is being inspired by Anthropologie. I did receive there catalog like 3 days ago, but haven't had the chance to share my beautiful finds. Trying to squeeze a few posts in this week even with my overwhelming schedule. Things should hopefully be back to normal next week.

This time around Anthropologie was inspired by India's beautiful colors, textures & gorgeous details. I especially love these comforters/duvets featured here. There are so full of volume and bold in their own way. And the tie-dyed scarf on the woman in green is fabulous. I wouldn't mind having that in my wardrobe to spruce up a simple white t-shirt and jeans. :)





{Images are from Anthropologie.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment