[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Design w/Chon: BBQ Baby Shower Invitation

I think this is going to be my only post for this week. Eeek... but it's a cute one. I am trying to finish up all my client work for this week before I go on another vacation next week to Mazatlan, Mexico!

This particular baby shower isn't your standard baby shower hoopla. The mother-to-be wanted it to be more casual, outdoors, intimate with close friends and to have a simple menu like a BBQ. After talking to the future mom and the party planning team, I knew right off the bat what I wanted to do for the baby shower invite. No formal envelope, just a straight forward postcard style invite with the pertinent info on it. Of course, there was a push of a theme, but not over the top. It's a Western-inspired BBQ baby shower. And the design of the postcard reflects that with Western style typefaces, flourishes, the bold red, natural wood grain tones and a graphic horse, but a horse rocker since it is a baby shower. ;)



{Custom Baby Invite designed by Chon}

No comments:

Post a Comment