[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

DWC Work: Pure Dental Spa is Open!

I am slowly getting back on track still, and my posts are backed up with follow-up projects that I need to share with you all. So wedding, photography and inspirational posts are going to be on hold for a bit as I share some good stuff. This particular post is an expansion from an older post on an identity & brand system that I created for Pure Dental Spa. (To read older post, click here.) I love graphic design, but I also love decorating interiors from the finishes to the furniture to the colors on the wall, and of course, the accessories, too! I had a good time working with my client, Dr. Rajul Patel, DDS, in developing the look of her new dental office.

I tried to document the dramatic progression of her office. You can see the raw concrete stage, the framing, 1st coats of paint, and the end product totally furnished with equipment, seating, art and plants. What a project and what an accomplishment. The Pure Dental Spa office is officially open, and there are great new incentives for new clients. One in particular is a $199 Zoom teeth whitening in office (a $600 retail value), and 25% off all procedures. Remember, these are limited time offers. See contact info below if you are interested.

Map of Location
location: 108 East Lake Street, Suite 1, Bloomingdale, IL 60108
ph: 630 307 3133 | email: info@puredentalspa.com
website: www.puredentalspa.com (Under construction, but it is live.)

1 comment:

  1. I came to Chon when my office was completely bare with over 500 samples of cabinet, counter and wall colors. She patiently sat with me and picked my brain to obtain an idea of what I wanted the end result to be like. Chon efficiently put together my office colors, from cabinetry to furniture to window treatment. She also did an amazing job creating my business logo- I constantly get compliments because the style of the cards is so unique. Not only is Chon extremely creative and original but she is also very professional and reliable. I highly recommend Design W/Chon whether it be for personal or business use.

    ReplyDelete