[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Our Coffee Table Wedding Book - It has arrived!

Our wedding book has arrived, and it looks pretty darn cool! It's a nice 12"x12" oversized, hardbound cover book with the image wrapped all the way around. For the price point, I can't complain.

If anyone needs help designing a sophisticated wedding book or any kind of book for that matter, you can always use me as a resource. I already know a decent vendor to print it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment