[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Business Cards are on the way!

Slowly, I am trying to get all my stuff together to get my business in full gear. And one huge step in helping making that happen are my very own business cards! I just finished designing them, and they will be going to print sometime in the next week. I can't wait to see the final product.

(Business card designed by Chon}

I worked with Bryn, a calligrapher, from Paperfinger to create a custom logo signature for my name. I worked with her once before for a custom addressed stamp. Before I was using a free handwritten-l00king font for my name to give it that personal touch. However, this new look is a huge step up from where I was before. It adds a level of more sophistication, and it's an original design that will branded across all my business materials. That reminds me, I need to update this graphic header in my blog. :) Bryn was great to work with once again, and I just love my new signature.

For my print vendor, I am working with Gary over at AccuColor Plus. I worked with him once before for the printing of my wedding invites. His printing skills are impeccable and his knowledge of paper, inks, offset and the artistry of letterpress printing is what sets him apart from other printers.

No comments:

Post a Comment