[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Office and My Home

These days my office is my breakfast table. I am no longer employed with my previous ad agency since the doors are officially shutting down. I have been working like this for the past week since I don't have a formal work desk. I have my 24" monitor along with my 17" MacBook Pro and yellow sticky post-its everywhere reminding me of things to do and deadlines to meet. :)

This set up isn't going to last that long–thank god. A new fancier desk is on its way. It's from West Elm and it's called the Sawhorse Table due to the style of the legs. This desk is going into our living room area as a casual work desk for me to put my monitor and laptop on. I wanted a clear top desk so it doesn't visually crowd our living area. It will help keep the room visually open and airy. Stay tuned for pics of my new office when I get it all settled in.

{Images from WestElm.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment