[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Our Wedding Thank You Cards

For our wedding "thank you" cards, I had custom cards printed from Moo.com. I uploaded one of our professional wedding pics from our wedding. Of course before I did that, I retouched the photo so we looked flawless. I had to get rid of the bags developing under my eyes from the week of late nights and early mornings preparing for our wedding. :)

We got so many compliments from the card due to the photography and since I hand wrote over 80 personalized thank you notes. We don't get enough personal letters or handwritten cards these days. By taking that extra step to personalize it, I think it makes it so much more special for people. I know I enjoy it when I receive a personal note.

No comments:

Post a Comment