[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Monday, October 19, 2009

My Wedding Design & Decor: Part III

All our wedding flowers are from wholesale online flower vcndors. I used two types of flowers: Spray Roses and Craspedia, also known as "Billy Balls". My bouquet was composed of white and yellow Spray Roses with clusters of Craspedia. To contrast the white and yellow, I added hints of blue ribbon from Michaels to all the bouquets and boutonnieres.

Here is a list of some Wholesale Flower Vendors that I used:
  1. Whole Blossoms
  2. Fifty Flowers
  3. Grower's Box
To add color and decorate the wedding ceremony site, I had a mix of yellow and white petals sprinkled all along the walkway. Also, I made custom blue paper petal cups sealed with circular labels that had a personalized message to our wedding guests.

The blue paper and 4.5" diameter nest is from Michaels. Of course, I added the green moss and blue ribbon to personalize the ring nest to fit into my wedding palette. :)

(All florals & wedding accessories designed by Chon}

No comments:

Post a Comment