[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Monday, October 19, 2009

My Wedding Design & Decor: Part V

In all the previous blog posts for the design and decor of my wedding, these gorgeous images were beautifully captured by our wedding photographer, Marcin Harla. My husband and I couldn't have been any happier with the way our wedding photography turned out. Marcin did an excellent job, and he was a pleasure to work with.

Before I even went with Marcin Harla, I looked at and researched every photographer possible in the Midwest region. Thanks to the Wedding Photojournalist Association, I was able to find him. My requirements for the photographer was definitely the photojournalistic style, but I also knew I wanted something much more. With Marcin, it was his editorial eye which appealed to me, and his use of natural and artificial light in his work was truly outstanding. And of course, he caught those candid moments between my husband and I that make you smile inside.


(©2009 Marcin Harla Photography}

No comments:

Post a Comment