[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Native Rose from Launch My Line on Bravo TV

I can't help it, but I love design in every sense. Obviously, I love graphic design since it's what I do on a daily basis, and for sure home decor since I blog about it all the time, and I am always decorating my home and friends' homes too. And of course, my passion for design extends into fashion too! Hence, I am a huge fan of Project Runway with Heidi Klum on Lifetime.

Well since Project Runway left the Bravo channel, Bravo came up with a new show called Launch My Line. At first, I wasn't too keen on it, but a lot of my regular shows were ending, and I needed something to watch so I stuck with it. Most of the "wannabe" designers weren't so great, but there were a good select few that actually had some good design sense. And one of them was Kathy Rose with her line called Native Rose, and she happens to be the winner of the show, too.

{Images from RueLala.com}

With the Native Rose line, the designs were simple, but nicely structured, and there was something always interesting about each piece that made the whole attire stunning. The two designs seen here are my favorites of her entire collection. I am not a huge fan of animal print, but the Zebra print here was used very selectively and tastefully that I would surely rock the whole ensemble. And I certainly can since her pieces range from $100 to 300.00 – very affordable. One thing though, the sale ends soon for this line. Only 1 Day and 13 hours left at RueLaLa.com.

The Native Rose line is only available for sale on RueLaLa.com; however, you will need a personal invite to shop in their special designer boutiques. If you're interested and want to see what Rue La La boutiques are all about, click here for a personal invite from me to gain access! I found and bought a black cocktail dress designed by Cynthia Rowley for less than $200.00 – best find ever! :)

What is Rue La La? It's a site that features fabulous sample sales and offers 30-80% off a wonderful selection of brands. Each sale lasts two days only, so there is a continuous rotation of brands. The brands range from your fashion designers such as Vera Wang, Calvin Klein, etc. to Tiffany jewelry to exclusive vacation spots. And it's not only for women, it includes men's fashion and accessories, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment