[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

More Art & Frames on our Walls!

Certainly, one luxury that I have taken advantage of since I now work from home is that I get more time to work on decorating our home. Hour and a half commutes (total of 3 hrs for the day) are now being converted to finding, buying and hanging art for our walls. And my husband loves it!

Our extremely goldenrod, yellow Master Bath features some simplistic line art. The piece hanging over our bathtub is Picasso's 3 Dancers. Not the original, I wish, but a print from Z Gallerie.

And this one over the sink is yet another print from Yellena on Etsy.com. You can see more of her fun prints in my green half bathroom too!

Another great and unique way to display several pics together to tell a story is with Moo's Mosaic frames. I paired two of the Mosaic frames in our main entry hallway. The top one highlights moments from our wedding, and the bottom one showcases our honeymoon at Cap Juluca in Anguilla, the British West Indies. If you are going to do Moo frames, be prepared to upload a 100 photos and crop accordingly. It's a little work, but well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment