[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Distinctive Side Tables/Nightstands for your Space

Like I have mentioned several times before, I say Mix-It-Up. It's fun to add unique furniture into any space. It livens up a space, and it can be a conversation starter since they can be seen as art, too.

These are a few round side tables and/or nightstands that I have come to adore in my search for a nightstand for my master bedroom. Obviously, I ended up with the silver Marie side table (priced under $200) from Chiasso; featured directly below (also available in black, on sale for $138).


Cb2: Twiggy and Paper Clip side table
The Twiggy side table is priced under $100 and the Paper Clip is just below $200.

Overstock: Wenge Wood Top and Stainless Steel side table
Wenge is priced at $83 and the Staineless Steel accent table is $125.

Urban Outfitters: Metal Accordian side table.
A steal for for $60. I have it as a side table next to my couch in the living area.


Brocade Home: Metal Pedestal table (priced at $349)

No comments:

Post a Comment