[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Featured Photography: Chennergy

Today, I am sharing with you all a new photographer that I came across. I am currently working on an Indian wedding coffee table book and thought this post seemed fitting for the day.

Good photography is my #1 weakness, and I would pay more for the photography than I would on my wedding dress... and I did. If you're going to splurge on one thing for your day, go with a darn good photographer. Like they always say, "A picture is worth a thousand words."

Chennergy is made of 4 photographers – Dan, David, Sarah and Lauren, and the work speaks for itself. I can easily write several long paragraphs saying why I love their work, but I will let the photos below do all the talking.

{Images are from Chennergy.com}

Each and every photo melted my heart; that's why I couldn't narrow all the pics down and ended up posting tons! Not every photographer can really capture those intimate moments on film like they did. Looking at these makes me want to get married again, and again, and I would be dead broke. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment