[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Anthropologie Makes My Day

I truly get excited when I see a new Anthropologie catalog in the mail. First of all, I love their dresses and especially their jewelry. But what sets it over the top for me is their unique and fun approach to displaying their models in various themed settings and their jewelry, too! Coming from an advertising/art direction background, I appreciate their artistic set-ups and attention to detail as seen in these photos. Each illustrative photo brings each jewelry piece to life and it makes me want to wear them all. I am really digging the blue, floral cuff. Hmmm...shall I buy it today or wait... :)




{Images are from Anthropologie.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment