[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hot Finds from Urban Outfitters

I am always hunting + seeking unique finds to add a fun, designer flair to my home. And one good source that I love browsing on is Urban Outfitters Apartment section, and I love how their price point is quite friendly. I am looking to incorporate the Chevron print some how into my basement/art studio, and Urban Outfitters has a great selection of home decor with the zigzag pattern.


Chevron Dress Form
Chevron Area Rug
Chevron Duvet Cover
Chevron Side Chair

Here are a few other eye candy finds that I am thinking about for our basement. I am gravitating towards the vintage Leather Butterfly chair + the Globe Pouf, too, for our Living Room area. And the etched letters (DWC) for my Art Studio for some industrial, ecclectic wall decor.


Leather Butterfly Chair
Globetrotter Pouf
Folding Library Bookshelf
Industrial Stencil Letter

If you're looking to add some more depth + visual interest to your interior space, do browse on Urban Outfitters Apartment section to mix it up. It's definitely not just an apparel store. Happy hunting and feel free to share your great finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment