[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"Top 10 Reasons Why to Vote for Me"

Okay world wide web. I hate to be a pest, but I still need tons of votes to move my home into the 2nd round of the "The Selby CB2 Contest". And the best way that I thought I can convince a few of you is by doing my version of Letterman's Top 10 List. Have a read and make a difference in my life. :)

1. Voting never hurt anybody; it's you're legal right.
2. Did you know, you can vote for more than one person in the "The Selby CB2 Contest".
3. By the time you finish reading this sentence, you could've voted already via Facebook.
4. You support me, and indirectly, you are supporting my boutique design shop.
5. Just maybe... you like me since you did befriend me on Facebook.
6. You think I actually have some interior decor skills.
7. I've kept your attention this long! Might as well vote.
8. You're making a difference in a person's life — that would be me. ;)
9. I am a creative, my home is creative, and I am creatively amusing you.
10. I freakin' made a "Top 10 List Of Reasons Why To Vote For Me!"

I hope by the end of the read you chuckled a bit, and you voted for "Townhome with Style". I seriously would appreciate it. And if you voted – THANK YOU!! But there is one more thing you can do that just takes 2 more seconds of your life. The vote doesn't have to stop with you. Please REPOST this on your Facebook wall, amuse others and convince your friends vote for me, too. Click here to VOTE for Chon

No comments:

Post a Comment