[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Featured Photography: SOTA – Studio This Is

I love photography, and it's been awhile since I have presented some great shots to you all. Hiring a good photographer makes a huge difference in any photo shoot. Featured today is SOTA –Studio This Is. I have shown their work once before on my old wedding blog, and one of their studios happens to be in the Chicago area.

I always go back to their site to see what new projects that they have been working on, and here's a snippet of a few shots that I love. These images that have been selected are subjects in dramatic environmental shots. And they have a very chic, editorial feel.





(Images are from StudioThisIs.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment