[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sneak Peak: Our Wedding Coffee Table Book

This is one of my projects that I have been up to – the design and layout of my wedding book. It's going to be a hard bound 12" x 12" book with 60 pages and 113 photos of our special day. The overall design is very clean, simple and graphic allowing the gorgeous photography of Marcin Harla to tell the story of our day. My hubbie and I are very excited to see the book finally printed! However, I have a few remainder things to finesse in the book, but we should have the tangible book printed by the end of the month. I am printing my book with Blurb.com.

Obviously, as you look at the pages, you can see our main wedding colors (yellow & blue) come through. I embraced the design of my invite to set the tone and design of the wedding book. For example, the cover and the backside (the 1st image) uses the same typography and graphics.









(cover & layout designed by Design w/Chon}

No comments:

Post a Comment