[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Holidays with Anthropologie

Those who have followed me for awhile all know that I love Anthropologie. This is my one greedy sin since I can splurge on their stuff way too easily. Oops. :) Right now, I am feeling and loving the rich golden hues, soft greys and the deep indigo/purple shades, and you can see that all here in my seasonal picks for the holidays. Vintage, modern elegance that I cringe for.


No comments:

Post a Comment