[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Featured Photography: Lucida Photography

It's Friday and brrrrrr... it's cold! I have some great photos to share today that will certainly warm you up on the inside. When I look at Lucida Photography's work, it brings a smile to my face. Melia Lucida, the photographer based in Vancouver, has a way of capturing the true personality of her clients. Whether it's the intimate, fun or a serious moment. I decided to give a highlight reel of her portfolio vs. one specific subject. I was practically looking at her work for over an hour which is pretty long for me. Her photography skills and range is sooo good that I had to show a bit of everything! Enjoy folks. :)




This particular image below with the spotlighting on their faces reminds me of the old black and white movies of old, Hollywood glamour. Too cool.







No comments:

Post a Comment