[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Most Beautiful Rugs in the World

Safavieh claims themselves to be the "Weavers of the Most Beautiful Rugs in the World", and I have to agree with them on this. The four designs featured here are a few of my all-time favorites, and they are from the Thom Filicia and Soho collection. I love a rug with a good pattern whether it is subtle, or bold as the green abstract line work design. I wish I had spotted this green abstract rug first, I would've loved to design a whole room around it.

There rugs must be top of the line quality if Martha Stewart has a line of rugs with them. These aren't the easiest rugs to find in person however if you are looking for them. They do have a dealer location finder if you are interested. You will spend a good buck for these rugs, but the quality and craftsmanship will last a lifetime.




{Images are from Safavieh.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment