[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dessert & Candy Bar Trend – Delish

Display your favorite desserts, nostalgic candy and cake in your wedding or a special event like a baby shower! What I like about this is that it does many things for your event. First of all, it looks fabulous & visually decorates your space, it solves the issue of favors that won't go to waste, it tastes great, and your guests have fun picking what they want and taking some home with them. And be sure to embrace the color of your wedding into your dessert and candy bar! It will pop in your photos.

This can all be easily done for your wedding or special event. You just have to find and work with the right people – a baker and a designer, like myself, to print labels & signs, and I can help with the setup of the whole display, too. Click here to see an example of a candy bar display that I worked on for a friend's baby shower. I customized the invitation, signage, the ribbons, flowers and the decor to fit the shower colors. However, the beautiful cake and cookies has to go to my baker friend, Precious.



No comments:

Post a Comment