[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Designer Finds at TJ Maxx

Today, I was at TJ Maxx Home Goods browsing for some decor items for a client of mine, and of course, I always venture in all their departments to see what new stuff is in. In their furniture section, I spotted these two awesome green chairs in white wood trim with silver studded details. Very chic, and it would be nice for someone's boudoir, or in a woman's large walk-in closet, or near a front entry way in a large home. There are so many places that these could go. If my home wasn't already decked out, I would be all over this! Check out my other great finds in TJ Maxx Home Goods— woven, leather trunks that can be used as a coffee table and storage for extra blankets, pillows or last minute device to hide the toys before for guests come over. ;) Also, they always have a good selection of designer-like lamps that can accent your side or console tables. I'll be coming back here for a few lamps myself as I renovate our basement. The prices are too good as always.

If you like these chairs, better get on it, because things go fast there. I spotted these at the TJ Maxx Home Goods in Bloomingdale, off of Army Trail Rd. Happy hunting!





No comments:

Post a Comment