[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Artistic Paper Mobiles & Wall Art

After designing and personally selecting all the baby decor for my friend's baby room (click here to view baby room), I have had an increased obsession with mobiles. I see mobiles as a suspended piece of art, and I think it's a great focus for any child's room. I especially love these paper mobile designs by Gosh and Golly. There is so much character, whimsy and the colors are so much fun. It makes me want to design another baby's room with one of these mobiles as my inspiration for the theme and color!

Gosh and Golly can customize your order. The  raindrops and umbrella can be made with different colors if desired. Besides mobiles, they also feature paper wall art. See the adorable hot air balloons below.



{Images via Gosh and Golly on Etsy.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment