[ Visit the New Website to see current design work and to reach Chon for services. ]

Design With Chon (DWC) – a boutique design studio with defined niches in (1) visual communication, (2) event design and (3) interiors. Each of these industries are huge in themselves, but DWC’s goal is to achieve good design in all its various forms, whether it’s from the branding of your business to saying “I do” to transforming interiors. Let me, “Chon," be your personal design consultant + stylist for your business, wedding or home. A balanced environment makes you feel good, and I am here to inspire your surroundings.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Design w/Chon: My Travelscape Luggage Tag

My latest project that has been completed – My Travelscape luggage tags! Nisha, my travel agent client, wanted branded luggage tags to hand out to her clients as a complimentary gift for working with her. She wanted it to standout, be different, and catch the visual eye without breaking the bank. A lot of research was done before we settled with these spectacular Linticular luggage tags. I looked into printing and engraving her logo onto metal, and even custom dyeing leather tags to match her brand color. Those routes obviously got too expensive although the end product would've looked magnificent. We didn't want to compromise product for the price. Then I remembered about this very cool printing technique called Linticular from my agency days, and I knew this was the perfect route for the product she sought.

Lenticular plays with the illusion of depth. When viewed from different angles, you can see the animation, or motion-like effect between two images, or more! For My Travelscape, we only used two images – logo/website info and her fun, travel pattern. The end product is effective visually, and it's functional. I will certainly be using this luggage tag on my next trip!




When you book your next trip locally or internationally, think of My Travelscape, and Nisha will personally do all the leg work and research for your next destination at no extra cost to you! That's what travel agents are for — to make your life easier. And look forward to your very own My Travelscape luggage tag designed by Chon. You can get a hold of Nisha directly via mytravelscape@gmail.com – "Your customized escape to the world."


{Identity & Luggage Tag designed by Chon}

No comments:

Post a Comment